Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Review Nokia N97

Hello everyone,
hoping to do something pleasant place my personal opinion on the new Nokia N97 NO BRAND white.
Do not want to go and talk about specifications and features because I believe are quite familiar to all those who intend to purchase this prodotto.Quindi speak of something else.

No I purchased a brand because it is very reliable and fast + branded TIM (just go around on the net to find out why).
The phone was bought from an online site for electronic BPM Power which has proved very beneficial and convenient.
But we talk about this gem, NOKIA N97 WHITE NOKIA EUROPE
The phone is very resistant to the touch, the material of construction is excellent and the opening qwerty beloved seems to be highly reliable.
The screen is wonderful, brilliant colors and high definition and touch (resistive) seems to be perfect.
Write text messages was not so easy and all the software is very fast and quick ...
The Symbian does his part, you can install all types of applications, from games to utilities, all available from the website of Nokia or around the net.

GPS: someone complains about supporting the poor ability to find the signal, I can say quite the contrary, I installed a browser (Sygic) and I can say that everything works great.
Wi-Fi: excellent, at first I had the famous problem of''no response from gateway''ma follow different procedures for resolution of the problem on the internet now I can say that everything is ok.

Audio: excellent
Space: 32 GB ... I would say more than good

Weight: mmmmm .. maybe they could do light +
Battery: It lasts quite say, but depends on the use .. of course GPS navigator and must be accompanied by caribatteria Car.

Reception: Excellent
Now: recapping the phone is really fantastic, a concentrate of technology, you have everything at your touch ... yet I would not even update the software because the phone is great.

The only flaw in addition to the price of course, is the weight for me .. not a real problem for some might be ..
hello hello


Best unlocked cell phone



Best unlocked cell phone

No comments:

Post a Comment